✄ The Amelia crossbody bag is the best purse to help you conquer your day. Small enough to go everywhere, big enough to carry all your essentials. Perfect to take along while making your way through your everyday commute, or exploring a new city while on vacation. Heading to your favorite band's show? Amelia will be the perfect sidekick.
✄ Waxed canvas acts as a natural water repellent, so you'll love having it by your side rain or shine.
✄ Adjustable strap is sewn and riveted to the body for extra durability.
✄ Hidden, middle layer helps protect your treasures.
✄ Lined with salvaged canvas fabric in a black and white floral print.
✄ Two zippered compartments, and two inside slip pockets.
✄ Lovingly designed & hand-crafted in Dallas, Tx from U.S. sourced materials.
She’s everywhere, and if you blink, you might miss her. Conversations with her are brief, yet soul grounding.
You might mistake her for a cold soul, but catch her listening to live music, and then you’ll know...
You’ll know why running into her at the train station usually ends up with a stroll to the Kessler theater and a couple of tickets to tonight’s show. Her eyes light up when she talks about music, and if you don’t mind, she’ll guide you through her well-rounded vinyl collection.
She’s never heard a piece of music she couldn’t re-play by ear, and if it was up to her, her days would be spent playing her guitar for her most loyal fan-- Bruno, her cat.
✄ THE DETAILS:
● Measurements: 11 in wide by 9 in tall. Two inside slip pockets measure 5 in wide by 7 in tall. Strap adjusts up to 55 in.
● Body is made from hand-waxed organic canvas in cobalt blue. Waxed fabric helps repel liquids.
● Middle (hidden) layer made from recycled plastic bottles.
● Liner made from salvaged, lightweight canvas fabric in a black and white floral print.
● Rivets added at stress points for durability.
● Tag made from organic cotton.
✄ Want more color choices for your new Amelia crossbody bag? Find them here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/TZOMA?ref=l2-shopheader-name§ion_id=19920128